Nuraney Law Group
The Nuraney Law Group is a boutique, experienced firm that is dedicated to getting the results you want.
We differentiate ourselves from the larger firms by taking the time to focus on your needs, at anytime, anywhere and offer competitive pricing.
The Nuraney Law Group prides itself on specializing in small business owners, and individuals who need legal advice by taking the time to circumvent the legal issues and potential hurdles and provide a concise direction.
Our firm has now grown to help clients with their Business, Estates, Family, Immigration and Litigation needs.
For most of our services, we are proud to offer a free 30 minute consultation.
Meet Our Team
Arif’s experience includes providing legal advice in connection with transactional matters, as well as providing ongoing general corporate, commercial and strategic advice to large and small businesses. He has considerable experience with negotiating and drafting asset and share purchase agreements, shareholders’ agreements and other commercial documents. Arif also acts for his clients in litigious collections matters.
- Juris Doctor – University of British Columbia, 2017
- BA – University of British Columbia, 2013
- AA – Langara College, 2011
- Canadian Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Business start-up (records, incorporation).
- Contracts and documents (service and employment, non-disclosure and joint venture).
- Corporate affairs (company records, share transfers, security exchanges).
- Mergers, acquisitions, and reorganization (drafting or reviewing letters of intent, due diligence, shareholder communication, etc.).
- Employment law and commercial disputes.
- Share Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Asset Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Buyout Transactions
- Due Diligence
- BC Child and Spousal Support
- Custody and Parental Arrangements
- Marriage Agreements/ Co-Habitation Agreements
- Separation and Divorce
- Property and Debt Resolution
- Mediation and Arbitration
Wills & Estate
- Drafting Wills
- Family Trusts
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Powers of Attorney
- Representation Agreements
- Employment disputes
- Ending the employment relationship
- Structuring severance packages
- Workplace human rights
- Recruiting and hiring
- Employment contract drafting
- Policy manual development
- Civil, corporate and commercial disputes.
- Shareholder litigation.
- Real estate disputes.
- Negligence claims.
- Matrimonial and estate litigation.
- Property disputes.
- Debt Collection
“Like many Canadians, there are times where I feel unsure about how legislation can affect both my business and personal lives. I appreciate the hands-on guidance of NLG, because without it I would still have these same reservations. The excellent customer service and advice leaves me feeling confident in the decisions made because they’ve taken the time to explain the alternatives to me – so I know the end result is best for my personal needs and circumstances. Thanks for having my best interests at heart.”
“Amazing service. I needed a lawyer quickly as I was having my company acquired. Nuraney Law Group took care of all the legal detail that I needed. I felt protected and at ease during the process. I was impressed with their knowledge during the contract and other agreement revisions. They even met me at the bank for the sale transaction of my business to sign and just be there for my security. Now that’s awesome service!! Highly Recommend to anyone. I will definitely be coming back again. Absolutely professional.”
“I have met a few some of Arif’s staff, but it is Arif I know. He’s such a good listener, pays attention to detail, he’s punctual and kind , a family man and and its’ very obvious that he cares about each and everyone of his clients- to the point, that he is mobile. If you cannot make it to him…he will come to you. I find him very genuine and grounded.”
“I have been using Nuraney Law Group for my company Creative Wonders Communications. I find the owner Arif to be both knowledgeable and personable. He takes a keen interest in his clients and he often goes out of his way to deliver me the necessary papers. I would highly recommend his services.”
“We needed a lawyer immediately for a personal family matter and although Arif was leaving for vacation the following day he called to offer advice and assurance that the matter would be dealt with upon his return. His demeanor is warm and genuine. His professionalism is bar none!”
“Great Lawyer. Innovative. Hardworking. Trustworthy. Arif Nuraney has taken over my corporate records, and I highly recommend his legal services. Thanks very much for the great service!”
Nuraney Law Group
The Nuraney Law Group is a boutique, experienced firm
that is dedicated to getting the results you want.
970 Burrard St #108, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R4
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a private consultation.