Areas of Practise
Business and Tax Law in Vancouver
Our Small Business Lawyers
Our business and tax lawyer are there for you
We routinely incorporate new companies for entrepreneurs, professionals and families, prepare agreements relating to purchase/sale (asset and share deals), leases, distribution, and license agreements, engagement contracts, joint ventures and many other corporate and commercial agreements necessary for the daily running of a business and commercial transactions. We are your experts when it comes to business and tax law in Vancouver.
For corporate and taxational succession planning, we advise high net worth families on the steps to passing on the ‘family business’ to the next generation or help them get ready to ‘package’ their business to be sold so they may retire or pursue other business/personal interests.
Our responsibility is to remove the legal burdens from our clients so that they focus wholly on their business aspects. Our expertise in Business and Tax law in Vancouver ensures that our clients have the full recipe for success.
Business and tax law services include:
- Business Incorporation, Maintenance and Wind-up
- Negotiation, Review and Drafting of Business Contracts and Commercial Agreements
- Buying, Selling or Reorganization of a Company
- Construction Law (Builders Liens, Disputes)
- Corporate and Commercial Disputes
- Business Succession Planning
- Section 51, 85 and 86 legal tax document preparation
- Discretionary Family Trusts
- Securities and TSX Compliance
- Asset Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Buyout Transactions
- Due Diligence