Experienced Corporate, Tax and Small Business Lawyers
Led by Canada's Corporate & Commercial Lawyer of the Year for 2020, our law firm includes experienced corporate, tax and small business lawyers.
Nuraney Law offers a full range of corporate law services to small businesses, entrepreneurs and corporate professionals from our Vancouver and Langley law offices.
Our team of Corporate Lawyers will work with you to understand your long-term vision and short term needs. We’ll make sure that, from the outset, your business is set up in the most appropriate manner and that you are fulfilling your duties and obligations as a company and as a director on an annual basis.
From our Offices in Vancouver & Langley, Our Tax and Business Law services include:
- Business Incorporation, Maintenance and Wind-up
- Negotiation, Review and Drafting of Business Contracts and Commercial Agreements
- Buying, Selling or Reorganization of a Company
- Construction Law (Builders Liens, Disputes)
- Corporate and Commercial Disputes
- Business Succession Planning
- Section 51, 85 and 86 legal tax document preparation
- Discretionary Family Trusts
- Securities and TSX Compliance
- Asset Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Buyout Transactions
- Due Diligence